Monday, January 9, 2012

a mini business merger

It's been full on in the mooandflo household over the past few months, with a new business starting alongside mooandflo.  Lady Bracknell's Bags has done very well in its small life, selling lots of goodies and building up a good following.  However, for the sake of my sanity (or what's left of it) I'm merging Lady Bracknell with mooandflo so that I have just the one business to administer.

I think it'll go well - the first signs are good, with a fancy new logo showing a handbag and a sale on the first day!  So, onwards and upwards to get new stationery and start getting the accounts done - then I might just get time to actually do some sewing - lawks a mercy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flo would love your feedback on the blog or the clothes