Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Look what fabulous thing I've found!

I love finding fabulous crafts, especially when they are things I can't make myself, so I thought I'd share some of my favourites with you.

These funky hobby horses are made by Little Old Nags and are just about the coolest children's toy I've seen in ages.  I particularly love the zebra, and rumour has it there are some unicorns coming up soon, too!


 


Then there are these hilarious and brilliant bits of jewellery, made by Bitsy Frog - Vanessa makes realistic looking foodie earrings and necklaces and so on, all with resin.  There are even teeny weeny butterflies, 1cm across, that she has made by hand and put into jewellery.  I am in total awe - what patience she must have.





And then there's the knitting and crocheting.  Koyal at Koyal Kapilla NZ and Nat at PoppyandBee are very clever.  I can just about make a scarf if I don't have to do more than K1P1, so these scrumptious items leave me agog.  I even own one or two of these, and can honestly say they are brilliant value for money - so well made and sooooo luxurious.  Niiiice!


 What fabulous finds can you share with us?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flo would love your feedback on the blog or the clothes